Monday, February 13, 2006

Toilet Flushing And The Rhombus

I believe that the rhombus is by far the most neglected geometric shape.

So in the aerospace building men's bathroom, ther are signs above every single toilet that read "Please Flush Toilet After Every Use." I think it's just amazing that there needs to be a sign instructing people to do this. But it is needed, as almost every day I go in there, I see a poop filled unflushed toilet. Flushing toilets is one of those things you are supposed to learn pretty early on, somewhere around learning how to walk, how to tie your shoes, how to read, how to cover up steroids in your urine, how to brush your teeth, how to torture a man, or how to eat solids. You would think that somewhere amid these early life lessons, the flushing lesson would occur. But I guess not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I recall correctly, you never learned this lesson before I moved out. Perhaps it took a sign in the bathroom at college before it really sunk in that you should flush the toilet.