Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Your Way, Right Away

What's the deal with those fast food commercials talking about how you can have a burger or sub made "just the way you want it"? I have never gone to a place and said,"Hey buddy. No lettuce, please," and been met with "Didn't you see the sign? You can't have it your way here. Only my way. And my way includes lettuce. Now shut up or my way will also include triple the mayonnaise and a healthy dose of my pit hair." Now that I think about it, that's really a pretty reasonable reaction though. I think a food chain should start going with that policy. It would actually boost business. You may not get the meal you like, but darnit, that chain's got balls and I'm gonna eat there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michael,

I can't believe you just said "balls." I don't know why you have to talk like that.

-Chris Brandon Sr.