Saturday, April 25, 2009

Multi-couple Weddings? Why Not???


Sometime, I really like the way things happen in movies. One thing I love is when more than one couple gets married at a time at the same wedding. Every now and then it just so happens that people are just such good friends that they have to be wed in the same ceremony, as many as three or four couples at a time. I wish I could go to a wedding like that. It would be pretty neat, all the couples looking at each other and laughing and just being the best friends ever. The minister would say something cute like, "You may now kiss... the brides!" and throw his hands up in the air while smiling, basically thinking to himself that this is crazy, but boy is it fun! I just wish that happened more in real life. Oh well.

3 comments:

Peter Frankenschmidt said...

I would want to get married in a ceremony like that so that the other couple's family paid for everything. That way, I could just get a bunch of money from our families. Who cares if the pictures look like we just crashed someone else's wedding and got married with them.

Aubie said...

I think it would be cool that if they were all such good friends that it didn't matter which one they married.
They could show up, pull a name out of a hat and say, "Steve, you'll be marrying Stephanie".
However, I do think it would be a good idea to have a separate hat for the men as well as the women.

michael said...

Your idea is terrible. However, if you were drawing names out of a tin can instead of a hat, then I would be 100% on board.