Monday, May 01, 2006

Laundry And Quarters And Birds

Last night, I decided to kill two birds with one stone. After I didn't find any birds, I decided to take the trash out and transfer some laundry into the drier in only one single trip. So due to that, I had 2 quarters in one hand and a huge sack of poop filled baby diapers in the other. I decided to do the trash first. So I walked to the dumpster, and wouldn't you know it, I almost threw in the quarters instead of the diapers! I then thought to myself about how it is funny that sometimes you do the wrong thing with the wrong hand and get all mixed up or whatever, and I called myself an idiot. But then I decided it would have been a lot worse if I had gone to do the laundry first and tried to put the dirty diaper sack in a coin slot. So I guess everything was ok.

No comments: