Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Holding It

I think when you have homework due very soon, it is good to try to hold in your urine for as long as possible while you work on it. The positive side of this is two-fold: you don't waste time going to the restroom, and the need to go adds to the sense of urgency you are feeling. You know, it just adds a little kick to your step. Now I'm not saying you should hold it until you get a bladder infection or something, just try and press the envelope as much as possible. You will be surprised at what you can get done when your brain is in its heightened alert 'I really need to pee now!' stage (notice I am still in single quote mode). Kind of like those ADD medications, just cheaper.

1 comment:

P. D. Shea said...

i have to go to the bathroom right now, but i am holding it for sake of increasing my TV watching abilty. And i dont like how they got blog from weB LOG